Things To Do
- Apply or spray a leave-in conditioner after washing your hair to protect from heat
- After any chemical service, give your hair a treatment using deep conditioners for hydration
- Brush with a wide tooth comb from end to root, to keep the hair smooth and detangled
Things Not To Do
- To avoid heat damage DO NOT exceed curling or straightening heat above 370 degrees
- DO NOT perform chemical services with professional assistance, this helps to avoid over processing
- DO NOT sleep with the hair unless you wrap, braid, or wear a sleeping cap on your head to protect from tangling
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device